Friday, February 12, 2010

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

just finished my presentation.. phew! anyhow hentam. haha.
next is write the draft. gosh! i haven even finish my outline, how to write the draft?
hope tht Ms Fong wouldnt scold me. ): pls don put me into ur lazy list!
now Phukit is presenting. haha. Phukit is one of my classmate from India, he speaks English using the Indian accent. haha. cant und at all lah! but the way he talks is funny! HAHAH. i tot he was speaking tamil jus now. LOL.
haiyoyo! i think is the presentation tht made me moody lah. hee. now i feel slightly lighter! WOOHOO! chinese new year is coming and i haven buy any clothes! wanna shop tonight!!! LAST MINUTE SHOPPING WEETS!

heyyaya! not only i never do the outline. the guy beside me too! hee.

seeya! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! GET MORE ANGPAO! AND MAHJONG PEEPS!
warm hug to ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment